IT Outsourcing Companies like GRD, Inc. specialize in the acquisition of offshore technical personnel.
Internet Technology is uniquely suited for the remote management of a number of important IT processes, including:
- Virtual Assistant Service
- Remote Server Management
- Help Desk Operations
- End-User Computer Assistance
- Data Entry Services
- Internet Software Outsourcing
- Quality Assurance Testing
- IT Security
- Call Center Services
To prove the value of our offshore technicians we are having a special promotion. Make use of a tech guy for one hour at no charge!
Standard rates start at $7.00 per hour. We can provide help in the following areas:
- Web & Database Development
- Technical Consulting
- Server Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Programming (PHP and more)
- Microsoft technologies such as Sharepoint & BIZTALK
- And much, much more
- CLICK ICON ABOVE TO INQUIRE
GRD has a mobile application development division that allows us to produce top-quality mobile apps at a reasonable cost.
We can provide the following services for app development:
- Web App Design and Implementation
- Native App Design and Implementation
- App Prototyping
- Virtual Office Apps
- Mobile Database Design
- iPhone Apps
- iPad Apps
- Android Apps
- Auction Software
GRD can provide industry-specific solutions for creating a "Virtual Office" using our virtual office software.
The flagship product of GRD, NeostationTM, facilitates the utilization of a remote office and includes the following features:
Since 2006 GRD has specialized in the outsourcing of IT services and providing virtual assistants. We also provide a software solution that helps with the management of a remote workforce. The result is the leveraging of globalization to reduce business costs through strategic outsourcing.
With our main office in Cheyenne, Wyoming we pride ourselves on being down-to-earth people that are easy to talk to.
At the same time we are experts in the fields of both outsourcing and Internet application design.
We have developed unique virtual office software called NEOSTATION which will allow most of your business processes to be deployed "in the cloud" where they are accessible by your staff anywhere in the world.
For more information please read these key considerations for the outsourcing of it functions.
Neostation scheduled release date.
Neostation development underway.
Neostation conceptualized as a product to facilitate the practical usage of a remote workforce.
Entered the product design space for mobile applications.
Acquisition of experts in the areas of marketing, IT services and outsourcing.
GRD, Inc. incorporated in the state of Wyomimg.
- Hugh L. wrote:"When the iPhone first came out I decided I wanted an app that would allow my customers to search for real estate using the built in GPS function. GRD created an easy-to-use app that helped me get more business and gain ground in a competitive market"
- Darren G. wrote:"As a consultant in the health care field I needed an offshore resource for nurses who would be qualified and eligible to immigrate to the United States. Global was able to make arrangements with nursing schools in the Philippines to supply our needs on an ongoing basis. Very happy with the results."
- Randy S. wrote:"I had an Excel spreadsheet that I wanted turned into a functional Internet based application. I was almost ready to go with a company from India but the CEO there convinced me that using their company was the better choice. Although the project cost a bit more than the other company it was well worth it. In the long run this outsourcing decision probably saved me thousands. I found out later that the Indian company went out of business."